There is a reason specialists exist. Choosing which company to partner with for the supply and installation of technology in your home is a critical decision.
Here are a few things that set Fidelity Systems apart from others.
- It is very important to note that Fidelity Systems is a highly professional business with over 25 years invested in the specialist home technology industry.
- Fidelity Systems is a real place with real people. We do not operate out of a van with a mobile number like many others but from a state of the art custom built smart home office/showroom in Balmain.
- We come to you or you come to us. We are happy to meet with you in our Balmain office/showroom, our meeting rooms in Gordon or at your home or site.
- It is important to note that we are very competitive and keen for your business. It is not that we’re more expensive but we are intent on doing things the right way, the first time. That’s why we’re still here after over 20 years.
- Fidelity Systems proudly supports our clients’ and their systems well into the future and we have an enviable reputation because of this.
- We don’t just work on large, sophisticated whole house systems; we also proudly work on entry-level projects such as selling and installing a single speaker.
- Fidelity Systems takes great pride that a large part of our business comes from client referrals and repeat clients.
- Fidelity Systems is an independent and impartial company. Each and every element of your system will be chosen based on its performance and price for your project and will not be specified due to any supplier obligations.
- We consider the relationships with our clients to be partnerships. We will work with you, your designer, architect, builder and trades at every stage of your project to ensure your system works as it was designed.
- We recognise that no two clients have the same needs. Every single home technology system Fidelity Systems designs, sells and installs is customised to the client’s wants, family and home.
Back in 2003 when I first used your company I was extremely impressed with your installation at our home and I am happy to say that after yesterday you are still worth a 10 out of 10. Both Dave and Jack were a pleasure to deal with and both showed a very high level of professionalism and courtesy. Thank you very much for a great job.
Your installers are excellent. Always do a great job. The setup works really well.
I am hugely pleased with the home sound system you recommended and it is now under daily use. Your input was invaluable and clearly you know your job really well. It's so good to have a brilliant system in the home = life changing!
When we have had a Foxtel or internet issue with our system you are always available to offer help, this I very much appreciate. Rest assured I will always use your expertise when needed and recommend your services to others.
System is fantastic. Very impressed with your guys today. Very helpful. Place was also left spotless.
Good guys. Know their stuff. Honest and trustworthy. Twelve months on and we are thrilled that we followed Garrett's advice and suggestions. He took the time to understand what we were looking for and got things spot on. The man to speak to. Without a doubt.
Just wanted to let you know that we looooovvvvveeeee our new tv. It is amazing and the headphones work really well. A huge thank you to Dave and Jack who were so professional and did a fantastic job.
Thank you and your team sincerely for what has been a flawless process.
You guys are a credit to your business and if only more businesses showed the same level of professionalism you guys did the world would be a better place!
Thank you again and we will be sure to recommend to all and sundry.
error: Content is protected !!